|Grade||Enrollment Fee*||2022-23 Tuition*|
|Preschool (3-4, 4-5) – Part time/Full time||$300||$5,300/$6,500|
|Grades K – 6||$300||$6,900|
|Grades 7 – 8||$300||$7,675|
|Grades 9 – 12||$300||$8,475|
*Tuition and fee for each subsequent year will be determined by the Governing Board by February.
It is the heart of the TCA Governing Board to keep tuition and fees as affordable as possible while still maintaining financial responsibility. Our hope is that no family will avoid enrollment due to our tuition and related costs. TCA founders are working tirelessly to find financial assistance and scholarships for families who desire a classical education and have a true financial need. Please see tuition assistance below.
Tuition Policy for TCA 2022-2023
Application and Re-enrollment for Returning Families:
- Returning families must re-enroll by January 31, 2022, or be moved to the wait list.
- Enrollment fee is due at the time of re-enrollment and is non-refundable.
- $300 per student with a $500 cap per family.
- TCA siblings will have enrollment priority for the 22/23 school year – Application is required.
Application and Enrollment for New Families:
- Enrollment will open February 2022.
- Applications will be reviewed in the order received.
- $300 per student with a $500 cap per family.
- Administration will review each application upon submittal.
- The enrollment fee is due at the time of acceptance and is non-refundable.
Curriculum Fee for Students
(used to buy textbooks, class resources, literature books, and school supplies for students)
- $150 Curriculum fee per student – Preschool – Grade 1
- $225 Curriculum fee per student – Grades 2 – 6
- $295 Curriculum fee per student – Grades 7 – 8
- $325 Curriculum fee per student – Grades 9 – 12
Annual Security Fee
(used to help cover the cost of on campus security)
- $150 per family
- $250 Optional Uniform Fee – Uniforms selected and picked up at the front office.
- The following optional FIELD TRIP fees allow parents to spread out payments for larger trips.
- $300 Optional Field Trip Fee to grades Kindergarten through 4th grade.
- $3000 Optional Field Trip Fee for 5th through 10th grade.
- $3000 Optional European Field Trip Fee for 11th and 12th grade.
- $400 Optional Athletic Fee – Will cover the cost up to 3 sports.
- Up to $1000 Optional Speech Therapy Fee to cover speech therapy on campus.
- Applications will be accepted without enrollment fee due until spot becomes available.
- Once a spot is available, TCA will call families in the order applications were received.
- Families who do not submit the enrollment fee within 48 hours of an opening will forfeit their place on the waiting list, and the next family on the waiting list will be contacted.
- Enrollment/Re-enrollment for FACTS opens in March and must be completed by May to maintain the student’s spot.
- Tuition payments for the school year begin June 1 with the last payment due by the following May.
- Enrollment will be forfeited without enrollment in FACTS or full prepayment (see below).
- TCA offers several options regarding payment of tuition:
- 11-month payment plan (must be set up through FACTS).
- Bimonthly and quarterly payment plans available through FACTS.
- Full year tuition may be paid through FACTS or with a check at the front office.
- Direct Link to TCA’s FACTS management
Discounts will be offered as outlined below:
- 5% discount on tuition for second child enrolled.
- 10% discount on tuition for third child enrolled.
- 15% discount on tuition for fourth and subsequent children enrolled.
- Once a child is enrolled at The Classical Academy of Sarasota and the academic year has begun, tuition must be paid for the entire year in which the student is in attendance, even if the student is un-enrolled for any reason. See Enrollment Agreement.
- Scholarships accepted – Step Up / AAA / FES / Gardiner / Hope
- New families must submit enrollment fee which is due at the time student is enrolled.
- If paid by scholarship, the enrollment fee will be credited to the family’s account at the end of the school year after all fees are paid.
- Additional tuition amount not covered by scholarship will be made in monthly payments through FACTS.
- TCA will be able to accept students who receive McKay Scholarships.
- TCA will only accept students whose educational needs can be met by the school.
- Students and parents who are eligible to receive the McKay Scholarship will be required to meet with an administrator to determine acceptance.
It is recommended that families with financial need apply for the Step-Up for Students scholarship, Family Empowerment scholarship or AAA scholarship.
Step-Up for Students/Family Empowerment Scholarship (FES)/AAA Scholarship Fund
Step up for Students and the AAA Scholarship Fund are school choice organizations awarding private school
scholarships to qualifying households in the state of Florida. Families and students must qualify for the
scholarship and apply directly to either organization. Scholarship guidelines and qualifications can be found at
the following websites: