|Grade||Enrollment Fee*||2022-23 Tuition*|
|Preschool (3-4, 4-5) – Part time/Full time||$300||$5,300/$6,500|
|Grades K – 6||$300||$6,900|
|Grades 7 – 8||$300||$7,675|
|Grades 9 – 12||$300||$8,475|
*Tuition and fees for each subsequent year will be determined by the Governing Board by February. All rates shown are for the 2022-2023 school year unless otherwise indicated.
It is the heart of the TCA Governing Board to keep tuition and fees as affordable as possible while still maintaining financial responsibility. Our hope is that no family will avoid enrollment due to our tuition and related costs. TCA founders are working tirelessly to find financial assistance and scholarships for families who desire a classical education and have a true financial need. Please see tuition assistance information below.
Application and Re-enrollment for Returning Families:
- Returning families must re-enroll by 4pm on February 6, 2023 unless otherwise announced by TCA Admin
- Re-enrollment fee is due at the time of re-enrollment and is non-refundable.
- $300 per student with a $500 cap per family.
- TCA siblings will have enrollment priority for the 23/24 school year – Online Application is required.
Application and Enrollment for New Families:
- Application window for the 23/24 school year will END on February 28, 2023.
- Admission process begins in February 2023 for the 23/24 school year.
- Online Applications will be reviewed in the order received.
- Application fee of $15 per student, per application year is paid online at time of application and is non-refundable.
- Enrollment fee of $300 per student with a $500 cap per family, due w/in 48 hours of an enrollment offer and is non-refundable.
Curriculum Fee for Students *rates listed are for 22/23 school year
(Used to buy textbooks, class resources, literature books, and back-to-school supplies for students)
- $150 Curriculum fee per student – Preschool – Grade 1
- $225 Curriculum fee per student – Grades 2 – 6
- $295 Curriculum fee per student – Grades 7 – 8
- $325 Curriculum fee per student – Grades 9 – 12
Annual Security Fee
- $150 per family (used to help cover the cost of on-campus security)
- $250 Optional Uniform Fee – Uniforms selected and picked up at the front office.
- The following optional FIELD TRIP fees allow parents to spread out payments for larger trips.
- $2000 Optional Field Trip Fee for 4th through 12th grade. (for overnight trips)
- Up to $1000 Optional Speech Therapy Fee to cover speech therapy on campus.
- Applications are reviewed in the order submitted and are included on the waitlist for the year applied.
- If a spot becomes available, TCA Admissions will contact the next qualified applicant on the waitlist. The enrollment fee is required within 48 hours once the spot is offered.
- Families who do not submit the enrollment fee within 48 hours of an offered opening will forfeit their place on the waiting list, and the next family on the waiting list will be contacted.
- All families, regardless of scholarship status, must be registered for a payment plan. (used for tuition, aftercare, other services)
- Registration is required each year to maintain an active account.
- Tuition payments for the 22/23 school year begin June 1 with the last payment due by the following May.
- Enrollment will be forfeited without enrollment in online system or full prepayment (see below).
- TCA offers several options regarding payment of tuition:
- 10-month payment plan.
- Bimonthly and quarterly payment plans available.
- Full year tuition may be paid online or with a check at the front office.
Discounts will be offered as outlined below:
*greatest discount applies to youngest child
- 5% discount on tuition for second child enrolled.
- 10% discount on tuition for third child enrolled.
- 15% discount on tuition for fourth and subsequent children enrolled.
- Once a child is enrolled at The Classical Academy of Sarasota and the academic year has begun, tuition must be paid for the entire year in which the student is in attendance, even if the student is un-enrolled for any reason. See Enrollment Agreement.
- Scholarships accepted – Step Up / AAA / FES / Hope / FES-UA *Service Plan, IEP or 504 may be required
- New families must submit the enrollment fee which is due at the time student is enrolled.
- If paid by scholarship, the enrollment fee will be credited to the family’s account at the end of the school year after all fees are paid.
- Any portion of tuition or fees not covered by scholarship may be paid through FACTS Management or by check to the school.
Family Empowerment Scholarship – Unique Abilities:
- TCA is able to accept students who receive FES-UA scholarship (formerly Gardiner and McKay scholarships)
- TCA will only accept students whose educational needs can be met by the school.
- Students and parents who are eligible to receive the FES-UA Scholarship will be required to provide a copy of the student’s service plan at time of application and will meet with an administrator to determine acceptance when space is available.
It is recommended that families with financial need apply for the Step-Up for Students scholarship, Family Empowerment scholarship or AAA scholarship.
Step-Up for Students/Family Empowerment Scholarship (FES)/AAA Scholarship Fund
Step up for Students and the AAA Scholarship Fund are school choice organizations awarding private school
scholarships to qualifying households in the state of Florida. Families and students must qualify for the
scholarship and apply directly to either organization. Scholarship guidelines and qualifications can be found at
the following websites: