TCA Summer Camps 2021
Carpe Summer! TCA is excited to offer a variety of Academic Enrichment, Arts, Sports & Specialty Camps this summer. Families are encouraged to register their child for the week(s) they would like to have their child participate in as space is limited.
How to Register
- Add the weeks you’d like to select for your child(ren)
- Add Before and/or Aftercare if you need this service during the weeks your child is at camp. Go to checkout and – You’re done!
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]. Links below for more details.
- INCLUDES Supply Fee (Covers Camp T-Shirt & Supplies)
- Half day – $150 (Morning sessions run from 9 AM to 12:00 PM)
- Full day $275 (need to pack a lunch) (Morning sessions run from 9 AM to 12:00 PM – Afternoon sessions run from 1PM to 4 PM)
- Before-Care from 8:00am to 8:45am is available at a cost of $5 per student.
- Aftercare from 4 PM to 5PM is available at a cost of $5 per student.
- LATE FEE – after 4:10pm Pickup or 5:10pm if using Aftercare*
- You need to sign up and PRE-PAY for aftercare with your camp balance.
- All camps accommodate grades completed PreK-5th.
PreK Kids! Academics & Enrichment: This camp is offered as a 1/2 day or full day option. Students must have completed Preschool or PreK in order to enroll (turn 4 before September 1 for Preschool camp or 5 before September 1 for PreK camp). These camps are designed to reinforce academics and skills learned to ready the camper for PreK/K in the fall at TCA and are designed for new and returning students. During these camps students will be grouped according to grade completed and continue work on Riggs, science, history, number sense and basic writing to ensure they have continued practice over the summer. The camps will be further enriched with activities using legos, playdoh, arts and crafts, and music to support both fine motor and gross motor skills. Full day students will have lunch and recess, but will not have a nap time. Students are sure to enjoy this academic diverse and multifaceted camp offering.