At TCA all students and teachers, Kindergarten through 12th grade, enjoy lunch together from 12:05PM to 12:35PM every day. Students have two options for lunch:
- Bring a lunch from home. Please make sure students have all necessary utensils and condiments. Students do not have access to a microwave or refrigerator, so please pack accordingly.
- Order lunch from Nutrition Kitchen (see directions for ordering below)
Additionally, TCA will be offers Culver’s as a third option and PVO fundraiser every Friday.
All lunches from Nutrition Kitchen and Culver’s must be ordered in advance. For students with peanut allergies, a peanut free table is monitored and made available. Parents and Grandparents are always welcome to join their students for lunch.
TCA asks parents to pack healthy lunches including; high protein foods, healthy carbohydrates, fruits and vegetables. Please no candy, junk food, or sugary drinks. Research continues to prove that a healthy diet contributes to academic and behavioral success in the classroom.
Ordering Nutrition Kitchen for Lunch
10% of all proceeds are given back to TCA!!
The benefits of a healthy school lunch don’t need to be debated. Nutrition Kitchen has expertly developed a program of the highest quality, freshest and nutritionally sound lunches for less than you can purchase a Lunchable!
At Nutrition Kitchen, WE POWER KIDS! Your school is now offering a complete catered lunch for parents that want to provide a delicious meal for their children with an easy and convenient ordering system.
Quality, convenience and uncompromising high standards are what we give to parents through the optional lunch service, offering peace of mind and assisting you with an already too hectic schedule. Nutrition Kitchen will deliver a scrumptious and homemade meal from nationally-recognized and award-winning Chef Mac deCarle. We have also recently been nominated for Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution Award.
Each individually packaged, balanced and complete meal costs just $4.50 per lunch and includes a vegetable and fresh fruit and a carton of milk, 100% apple juice or water. All meals are made without tree nuts and the ingredients are seasonal, local and organic whenever the option exists.
The menu and ordering process is all conveniently automated and parents can order from just one lunch to an entire month. Nutrition Kitchen accepts all major credit cards and has even more daily lunch selections through our convenient online ordering. Just a touch or a click away on your computer, smart phone or tablet.
Visit us at www.wepowerkids.com to place your child’s lunch order or to learn more about our sensational lunch program serving Sarasota and Manatee counties.
Ordering instructions below
- You can order through www.wepowerkids.com or the new direct URL for your browser is https://nutritionkitchen.orderlunches.com/
- Once on the new page, you must register your child(ren) but only the first time. On the front page of the site, AFTER YOU CLICK “register” you must fill in the password for your “school”. The password to enter, at this point, is: lunches1
- This will direct you to a profile page for yourself and your family. In the “school” drop-down, click the default “Nutrition Kitchen” and in the Room/Teacher/Grade/Lunch/Session drop-down you will find and click on your child’s actual school and grade. Repeat for each child.
- Once you have registered yourself and all your children and saved the information, you can view a Video Tutorial to assist with the ordering process. There are many opportunities on this website to request help, should you need it.