At TCA all students and teachers, Kindergarten through 12th grade, enjoy lunch together from 12:05PM to 12:35PM every day. Students have three options for lunch:
- Bring a lunch from home. Please make sure students have all necessary utensils and condiments. Students do not have access to a microwave or refrigerator, so please pack accordingly.
- Order lunch from Pizza SRQ (see directions for ordering below)
Additionally, TCA offers Culver’s & Chick-Fil-A as a third option as a PVO fundraiser every Friday. You can see which lunch is offered on Friday’s on our school calendar HERE
All lunches from Pizza SRQ and Culver’s must be ordered in advance. For students with peanut allergies, a peanut free table is monitored and made available. Parents and Grandparents are always welcome to join their students for lunch.
TCA asks parents to pack healthy lunches including; high protein foods, healthy carbohydrates, fruits and vegetables. Please no candy, junk food, or sugary drinks. Research continues to prove that a healthy diet contributes to academic and behavioral success in the classroom.
You may now order your students lunch online from PizzaSRQ (they offer much more than pizza). The ordering menu is available in 3 different locations:
- The PizzaSRQ website under ORDER. www.PizzaSRQ.com. You will see TCA Order Button.
- The PizzaSRQ Mobile App under VIP. http://cms.aft-net.com/app/pizzasrq. You will see TCA Order Button.
- The PizzaSRQ Facebook under TCA Order Button.https://www.facebook.com/PizzaSRQ-153573338030469/. You will see it in the left column and may only be available on desktop.
Orders are placed for individual students. After selecting the TCA Order button, choose the week you would like to order for, then when you click on the day, the menu choices for that day will appear. Online orders will be paid online. Once the order is completed, you will receive an email confirmation. If you have any questions, please contact John Tatum at firstname.lastname@example.org
Outstanding fees for meals already ordered may be paid at the TCA Office. Make checks payable to PizzaSRQ.