PIE NIGHT: Parent Information and Enrichment NIGHT! We ask that at least one parent from every TCA family attend. So, why should you attend?
- It is a great opportunity to learn more about the philosophy and heart of TCA
- Each topic will help teach you more about the GOOD, the BEAUTIFUL, and the TRUE
- There are multiple topics to interest everyone
- It is a wonderful opportunity to get to know other TCA families and build community
- Child care is provided, and its FREE!
- And of course, there will be PIE!!!
Parents have the opportunity to attend TWO topics which will be announced soon.
THIS IS A NIGHT OF EDUCATION AND COMMUNITY YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS!
*Childcare will be provided in the gym, and the talks will take place in our new building. Each talk will be given twice, at 6:15 and at 7:15, allowing everyone to choose 2 different topics to attend.
We can’t wait to see you there!